Apps are becoming increasingly popular and are now a $150b+ business annually. If you have an idea for an app here are some tips on how to create an app.
• First design your app idea on paper: define how your app will work and what features it will have.
• Conduct market research to see whether your idea is viable and whether there are already competitors in the space.
• Create app prototypes. This involves mocking up screens and showing the functionality of the app and UI elements.
• Begin creating the actual app. If you’re a programmer you can create your app from scratch but this is a difficult and time consuming process. There are many drag and drop app builders available that let you create apps without producing a single line of code.
• Sell your app on the app marketplace and make a fortune.