Customer appreciation means finding ways to show your customers that you appreciate their support. It’s one of the best ways to encourage engagement with your customers and conveys to them how important they are to your success. By finding ways to appreciate customers every day a business can reinforce the relationships that lead to higher customer retention and more referrals from them. Following are some ways to show appreciation:
• Send a thank you note when they make a purchase.
• Give to charities or causes that are important to customers.
• Offer free service or discounts during challenging periods.
• Support customers’ interests, work and businesses in creative ways such as supporting a local sports team, for example.
• Take time to talk to customers and gather feedback.
• Give a customer an unexpected free upgrade.
• Host a customer appreciation week and think of some activities customers will enjoy.
• Send a thoughtful gift to a customer.