Companies turn to a network services company when they don’t have the expertise, or want to invest in the expertise, to build a robust network architecture; it is easier and less expensive to outsource the technical work to experts in the area. Here is what to look for in a company offering network services:
• Are a true strategic partner that will commit to the company for the long-term.
• Are transparent about their processes
• Meet requirements in terms of support and network visibility
• Have a strong track record and proven expertise in the company’s industry
• Offer complete solutions in software and hardware that complement each other in vendor and compatibility
• Take the time to educate staff in the company about the implementation
• Demonstrate that they are focused on the company’s needs and success rather than taking a cookie-cutter approach to IT infrastructure